Clear Braces with ClearCorrect
- ClearCorrect is the simple, effective way to straighten teeth.
- ClearCorrect invisible braces are the clear & simple way to straighten your teeth, so you can show off your smile!
- ClearCorrect is the simple, effective way to straighten your teeth, so you can get a smile you’ll love.
- ClearCorrect is the clear and simple alternative to braces.
- It’s a series of clear, custom-made, removable aligners that gradually straighten your teeth as you wear them, each aligner moving your teeth just a little bit at a time.
- They’re practically invisible, so most people won’t even know you’re in treatment, they fit you perfectly, so they’re more comfortable than regular braces, and they’re removable, so you can eat whatever you like and clean your teeth normally.
Looking for an alternative to metal braces?
ClearCorrect is the clear and simple choice. No wires. No brackets. Just clear, convenient comfort—every reason to smile.
With ClearCorrect, we can straighten your teeth using a series of clear, custom, removable aligners. Each aligner moves your teeth just a little bit at a time until you eventually get straight teeth.
How does it work?
We will evaluate your teeth and talk about any problems or goals you have for your smile. Once you and your doctor establish ClearCorrect is the right treatment option for you, your doctor will take impressions, photos, and x-rays of your teeth that ClearCorrect uses in manufacturing your custom aligners. Then we write a prescription for your custom aligners and send it to ClearCorrect.
You deserve a smile you can be proud of, and ClearCorrect can make it happen. Our clear aligners are comfortable, removable, and, best of all, nearly invisible. Most people won’t even notice that you’re wearing them. And because you can easily remove the aligners to eat, you don’t have to change your diet like you might with braces. You can show off your smile with almost no impact on your daily life. Some severe cases of misalignment do require metal braces, but most patients can be treated just as effectively with clear aligners. The cost and length of treatment are generally comparable. Why wouldn’t you choose ClearCorrect?
What can it do?
ClearCorrect can treat a wide variety of issues that keep people from achieving their ideal smiles. Straighter teeth don’t just look better; they work better too. Poorly-aligned teeth can interfere with bite function, wear out quicker, and are more prone to cavities. Ask us how ClearCorrect can help you.
ClearCorrect is the clear and simple alternative to braces. It’s a series of clear, custom-made, removable aligners that gradually straighten your teeth as you wear them. Ask us for more information on how ClearCorrect can help you get the smile you’ve always wanted.